Breaking

Sunday, June 26, 2022

APPLE Airpods VS Headphone

 

 today we'll be comparing apples air pods and  headphone in terms of their sound quality I've actually noticed a significant difference in both devices sound so I wanted to make a video about it what I found out is pretty interesting and may save you a good chunk of money so you should stick around and learn about a major difference between these two Apple devices. and I appreciate it a lot so to start out let's talk about some numbers since the air pods aren't wired and really on bluetooth they have a limit on how much data can be transferred from the phone to their speakers in a short amount of time I did a bit of research and found out that Apple's air pods have a transfer rate of 256 kilobytes per second 256 kilobytes per second is absolutely not a bad bit rate by any means especially for a Bluetooth device however that doesn't mean that they sound flawless in contrast the Apple headphone are connected via the Lightning port which pretty much means that the earbuds can take in a lot more data without having to worry about Wireless limitations that would mean that the ear pods without a question have better sounding audio right well let's find out I ran a variety of listening tests with both of these Apple devices to come to a final conclusion I listen to music ranging from mellow lo-fi to metal podcasts watch some scenes with explosions from movies and watch my own I'll let you listen to some samples I picked up but keep in mind chances are you won't be able to tell a significant or even accurate difference since we so you might not have been able to tell the difference but I certainly could music it's way more clear sounding with apples at your pods and it's not even a question I'd love to say that it was a close call between the two but frankly it wasn't I'm being honest for the longest time until I came to a recent realization I thought that Apple's air pods had the best sound quality and I impulsively threw my ear pods aside for a long time until recently pretty much what happened was I lost my air pods and started using my ear pods and to keep it short actually noticed a huge difference in sound clarity once I started using them so much as a matter of fact that I no longer use my air pods when listening to music the difference is that extreme now if you're the type of person who doesn't like wires dangling from your ears and the inability to charge your phone or listen to music I get it the air pods are the move but if you want to get the absolute best sound quality which as I said is significantly better than the air pods and stick with your ear pods now I'm not saying that the air pods sound bad by any means they just aren't as good as the wire to your pods and that's pretty telling on the side of ear pods they're extremely good an Apple includes some pretty fantastic ear buds with their phones I ain't the biggest fan of Apple but kudos to them for putting such great ear buds for free with their phones so the final verdict if you want great audio go for the earbuds not only do they come free with iPhones but they're cheap to replace and you don't need to charge them if you want convenience and are bothered by wired earbuds and go for ear pods aside from audio quality they have some pretty cool.
BY,SEAGATE BLOG,S

No comments:

Post a Comment